What is remote computer support?
Remote computer support, also known as ‘online support’, allows us to remotely view your computer screen and securely fix most computer and network problems right through the Internet via remote control. In fact, it’s like watching your computer fix itself! This type of computer support works through ‘desktop sharing’ technology. What this means is that when you ‘log in to our secure online support center’, you can allow a technical support representative to ‘view’ and ‘interact’ with your computer remotely via the Web fixing problems fast.
How long does an average support session last?
The average remote support session lasts anywhere from 15 to 65 minutes, depending on the type of problems you’re experiencing and the service you registered for, a session may be shorter or much longer. In some cases where the computer problems are severe, we may recommend a follow up remote session or scheduling an in-home or in-office visit by a certified technician.
How can PCCareNCure help me?
Through our ‘hands free’, remote computer support service, we can:
- i) Locate and remove viruses and install and configure anti virus software.
- ii) Stop pop ups, remove adware/spyware, and install/configure antivirus software.
- iii) Install home and small office networks (including wireless networks) ensuring security.
- iv) Fix E-mail and software problems.
- v) Fix stand alone printer, scanner and multi functional device.
- vi) Speed up your computer and increase performance; PC tune ups.
- vii) Perform standard maintenance, Windows update patches.
- viii) Install, configure and troubleshoot on new software and hardware.
- ix) Assist in data back up processes, transferring data from one PC to another.
- x) Set up secure wireless networks. (Now on Hold) xi) Fix error messages or frozen screens and much more!
Why is remote computer support better than more traditional support options?
Traditional computer support option is time consuming as customers either have to get hold of a local technician(time consuming) or take their PC to the nearest shop(also time consuming) to diagnose the error and then rectify the problem. Moreover, the entire procedure is also very costly ($50 – $100 approx). Remote computer support allows us to interact directly with your computer so you don’t have to perform often complicated telephone instructions on how to fix your computer yourself. In this way our technicians can identify and resolve problems faster, which costs you less. PCCareNCure also provides customers the facility of providing multiple services under roof so that customers don’t have to call multi vendors to fix their PC. So, remote computer support is less expensive, easier to use and much more convenient than traditional support options.
Is it user friendly to use?
It is very user friendly! By allowing our PCCareNCure remote technician to access your computer using internet they are able to fix your computer directly. All you have to do is simply sit back and watch. Or, you can work on something else while the technician is fixing your computer. Remote computer support is simple, convenient and, best of all, it’s ‘hands free’. Simply log in to PCCareNCure.com, let go of the mouse and let us fix your PC!!!
Do you provide ground support also?
At the moment, we are providing support to computers through Remote Assistance (online support). We are not providing any ground support at this time but we are also considering this in the years to come.
How do you ensure a superior customer service experience?
PCCareNCure combines superior talent and training with its technology to deliver a cost effective computer support services to individuals and PC users. Our technicians undergo an intensive two months training process that includes Voice & Accent training and technical skills for Desktop Support Technicians. Most important, PCCareNCure focuses on each technician’s ability to listen to customers as they define their problems & then communicate an effective resolution. Supports on Click’s technicians use a knowledge database and a personalization engine to provide customized support services. The knowledge database grows with every interaction by capturing the customer’s problem, the solution and the specifications of the computer hardware, software and any relevant peripherals involved. The database also contains customer demographic information as well as call history so that the technician can provide assistance that is specific to the individual caller’s needs and equipment.
Computers are known to generate heat as they are in use. Still, this heat is usually easy to manage as there are fans and vents around computers to make them easy to use and work with as required. This can be ideal for many computers as it keeps them from being warmer than necessary.
However, this also creates a real issue with regards to what one should do around a computer. In particular, it is best to avoid placing hot objects right near a computer. It can be hard for a computer to manage excessively hot conditions from outside sources. One such thing that can be done is to make sure you avoid smoking or other things that can generate heat when you are near different spots around a computer.
As bad as smoking can be to your body, it can be just as bad to your computer. There are many reasons why this is such a dangerous thing to get into in any case:
• Sometimes the particles from the smoke that you have can get into the vents in your computer. This can make it easier for some components to be clogged up and covered with dangerous materials from any smoking product.
• There are also times when the heat will end up being far too strong and heavy. This can cause some components to overheat and stop working; the fans and vents in the computer will not be good enough for your needs.
• There is also that risk that smoke might make it so the computer will not work in accordance with the warranty that you had on it.
• The odors that come from smoke can get into any small components in your computer and cause it to stop working as well as it should. This in turn can keep whatever you have from being capable of working to your approximate demands.
This is a problem that can easily influence the ways how your computer is going to work. Even the process of smoking items from a dry herb vaporizer at Pier-420 can be rather problematic. If you avoid smoking altogether when near your computer then it should be relatively easy to keep yourself from being at risk of serious problems.
The best thing you can do is to keep a good radius around your computer as a no-smoking zone. Stick with a zone of about ten feet away from the computer in all directions as a space where smoking should not be allowed. This should be enough to ensure that the smoking activities in your home will not be any worse than they could be.
You need to be certain that you keep the area around your computer healthy and under control. Do not assume that it will be safe for you to smoke near a computer as the heat will be rather problematic over time. Besides, computers can only go so far when it comes to keeping themselves protected from the many problems that can cause them to become hotter than necessary.Read more